Quartzsite

I don’t think there’s much organizing to do. Just show up. LaPosa South about a quarter mile+ before the dump station on the right.  We and others will be there. As always, firewood and cookies for Harry are welcome.

Yes!  I am posting to different forums today.  There is a Monaco Owners Get-Together Jan 20 - Jan 29 (but dates are very flexible).  We'll again be at the site Monacoers started at over 20 years ago.  This is a very informal group, no agendas, just meet and do what you want.  This is the week of the RV Super Show.  Many in the group have ATV, UTV (side-by-sides) and Jeeps which we often go on trail rides.  All are invited, no matter the brand or Class.  We have some with trailers too.  I'll try attaching a map of the area where we meet.  The exact place varies as there are no reservations and we work around other campers / groups.  I'll try and answer any additional questions, and we'll post the exact GPS coordinates by mid-Janurary.  

Here is a Google Map link to the general area we'll be camping.  I hope you'll be able to zoom in and out as you wish.  I use the satellite view to show the off-road tracks.  https://goo.gl/maps/zeHYtSPvhEFV4krXA

BTW, there is usually an iRV2 Monaco group that meets in the paid BLM area south of town also. 

Guest ronspradley
5 hours ago, Chuck B 2004 Windsor said:

I have never been a iRV2 fan.  In the past they were known to steal copyright information.

I have not heard of this theft by iRV2.  Was it moderators that got together and stole?  Or a user that stole?  Details please.

Guest Ray Davis
11 hours ago, ronspradley said:

I have not heard of this theft by iRV2.  Was it moderators that got together and stole?  Or a user that stole?  Details please.

Several yrs ago our copyrighted parts list appeared on IRV2.    IIRCC it was determined that one of our members posted it there.   It took a threat to get it removed.  I believe after 1 hr on IRV2 you cannot edit so IRV2 had to remove it.    It's ok for you to download the list, just don't post it on the net.

Guest ronspradley
20 hours ago, Ray Davis said:

Several yrs ago our copyrighted parts list appeared on IRV2.    IIRCC it was determined that one of our members posted it there.   It took a threat to get it removed.  I believe after 1 hr on IRV2 you cannot edit so IRV2 had to remove it.    It's ok for you to download the list, just don't post it on the net.

Thank you for your explanation.  It tells me a lot.

Edited by ronspradley
clarity