Kongsberg Chassis Control Multiplexing

57 minutes ago, Stephen D said:

Thanks tom I already had the breakers as recommended by frank and was wondering about fuses like what you have  done at a 90 because of the tight space but did not know weather  to do that or a solid connector bent at a 90 as some people say that some breakers are not accurate enough and some say fuses Are to sensitive and like you I new nothing about this kongsburg system problem when I bought my bishop IV in late 2010 we just need to do everything we can to protect our coaches that we can your pictures are also a  help thanks again ps dose anyone know of anyone who can copy the cadet software for resale as no one has it in the UK

Stephen D

thanks again f

Well, you can also just use a solid copper strip,  bend 90 degrees, and drill out the mounting holes.  Such as this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285122099126

Thanks frank your a great help I don’t want to put the black spot on myself as my 2010 dynasty’s kongsburg system is working ok

but just trying to get things that are available at the moment that you think I need if problems occur  in the future 

thanks again to all monacoers for your help 

Stephen D

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Kongsberg Chassis Control Multiplexing