Shoreline Reel Repair 2008 HR Endeavor

MyronTruex

Shoreline Reel Repair Youtube

Of course there is a dumb typo in one of titlings. No stupid check in the video editor I guess. Oh well, not going to redo it for that.

This is a video just completed on the repair of my intermittent shoreline reel

For some time one legs has dropped out for a few seconds only making it extremely difficult to sort out.

The automatic transfer panel was replaced a few years back due to it failing so was confident it was not that. No amount of banging or prodding would duplicate the issue so I decided to overhaul the reel or bypass if needed.

Bypassing would have sorted it eventurally but being impatient and having the time and skills to tackle this relatively easy project I forged ahead.

I hope this helps somone along the way.

Edited by myrontruex
repair attachment link

2 hours ago, myrontruex said:

Shoreline Reel Repair Youtube

Of course there is a dumb typo in one of titlings. No stupid check in the video editor I guess. Oh well, not going to redo it for that.

This is a video just completed on the repair of my intermittent shoreline reel

For some time one legs has dropped out for a few seconds only making it extremely difficult to sort out.

The automatic transfer panel was replaced a few years back due to it failing so was confident it was not that. No amount of banging or prodding would duplicate the issue so I decided to overhaul the reel or bypass if needed.

Bypassing would have sorted it eventurally but being impatient and having the time and skills to tackle this relatively easy project I forged ahead.

I hope this helps somone along the way.