Looking for paint codes for 2004 Windsor Twilight

Unfortunately even if you find the paint codes for your coach it's not going to match due to fading.  Maybe you could take something small off to have a paint shop match it.  Either that or you're going to have to take your coach by to have them custom match it. 

• Like 1

I called REV with my vin number and they were able to give me all of my paint codes, the paint is under a clear coat and should have not faded. you may have to go to a auto parts store that mixes paint, they most have a unit that looks like a Polaroid camera and it will match your paint even if it is faded.

I have a 2004 Monaco Windsor Twilight and I have the paint codes provided by the Monaco Paint Manager at the time.. The paint colours are from Basf

I tried to attach the document but got this search line that I do not think works.

If your email me at "dstirvine@gmail.com" I will reply with the attachment.

Doug Irvine

Paint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htm

4 hours ago, gimesun said:

Thank you!  I’ll send you an email.😃

have a 2004 Monaco Windsor Twilight and I have the paint codes provided by the Monaco Paint Manager at the time.. The paint colours are from Basf

I tried to attach the document but got this search line that I do not think works.

If your email me at "dstirvine@gmail.com" I will reply with the attachment.

Doug Irvine

Paint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htmPaint Codes From Monaco.htm 360.07 kB · 5 downloads