2009 Monaco Dynasty Driver side power window

Has anyone had experience working on the power window?  Mine goes down fine but when it is coming up the window seems to shift in the frame some which causes it to bind up and stop.  I can grab the top of the window and shift it slightly rearward and it will work.  It seems like maybe the lower part of the frame may be loose allowing the window to shift some on it's way up.  I pulled off the panel below the window and looked but there is a clear plastic barrier preventing me from getting to the lower track so I did not go any further. 

I have tried track lube and it will help temporarily but then it happens again usually at the most inconvenient time like at a toll booth.

Daryl

20 hours ago, Daryl Ammons said:

Has anyone had experience working on the power window?  Mine goes down fine but when it is coming up the window seems to shift in the frame some which causes it to bind up and stop.  I can grab the top of the window and shift it slightly rearward and it will work.  It seems like maybe the lower part of the frame may be loose allowing the window to shift some on it's way up.  I pulled off the panel below the window and looked but there is a clear plastic barrier preventing me from getting to the lower track so I did not go any further. 

I have tried track lube and it will help temporarily but then it happens again usually at the most inconvenient time like at a toll booth.

Daryl

Is the Dynasty window the same as the 2007 Signature?  Photo attached. 

If so:

Power Window assembly originally manufactured by Atwood, that division was sold to:

Challenger Door

1205 E Lincoln St

Nappanee, IN 46550

Phone 574-773-0470

challengerdoor.com

3300 Power Window Regulator Assembly Part Number 2-250989

12/2017 Price was $281.00 plus $25 Shipping Total $306.00

20171224_072240.jpg

Power Window (5).jpg

20180109_113147.jpg

Power Window Beltline Weatherstrip.pdf

Jim it does look like my window from the outside view but I haven’t went any further than pulling off the panel and looking in.  In next week or so I am going to go ahead and pull the seat out so I can get to it.  I wasn’t able to see in there very good but looked like there was a plastic barrier before you get to the window. Is that a moisture Barrier? How does that come out? Is it possible to get it out and be able to replace it. 
Probably stupid questions but is my first time working on something like that.

Thanks for your reply and info

Daryl