Alladin/Voyager display

I have a 2007 HR Endeavor.  The Voyager display screen for the ALLADIN SYSTEM and rear view cameras is located in such a way that it's blocked by the steering wheel when I'm in my driving position.  Does anyone have a solution for this?  Possibly a separate repeater screen that could be mounted up higher where I could glance at it and still keep my eyes pretty much on the road.  Also are there any suggestions for a hands free cell phone solution.  Apparently the MAGNADYNE dash radio (which is also poorly located) is not blue tooth capable.  Thanks

Tim

2007_holiday_rambler_endeavor_40pdq_dav2203879p_12.jpg

I have a Gamin RV 780 GPS that connects to the Phone via Bluetooth.  It also gives weather and road conditions.

This is my setup.  I removed the magnadyne and enlarged the hole for a Kenwood. I added a splitter from my camera feed to keep an eye on my toad.  I still have to lean to the R a little to see the Aladdin but I don't mind and I have a Scangauge just below my Aladdin. My phone works either via BT or Android Auto (Samsung guy here). 

But I believe I read if you contact Magnadyne there may be a BT adapter?

20210807_123401.jpg

20220423_132154.jpg

@96 EVOwell durn. It's been a while since I've been in the dash, but I know RCA cables are used a lot w my Alladin. I wonder if there's a splitter and adapter for you?

@snoracer in my above pics the unitnon the right is a Kenwood head unit.  My nav is further right.  

@96 EVO I found this pic.  You can see the AV outputs are RCA they lead to the monitor and I have the splitter inline there.  May want to check yours again. 

20210403_190807.jpg

Yeah, I don't think Alladin would be a problem. It would be converting the camera connectors to RCA inputs.

My cameras don't plug into the Alladin. They go straight to a harness coming out of the Voyager monitor.

Edited by 96 EVO

@96 EVOhere are some pics of what I see. My camera cables are S type too. Then they go to an RVA adapter then that box.  From the box they leave and turn back to a S cable at the monitor.  My splitter is bw the box and the S cable. The 5th pic shows the cable from the monitor which has a flat harness and S cable. Tim at rvcams.com may be able to help you determine if yours can be split or if a new monitor may help? 

20230308_091308.jpg

20230308_091644.jpg

20230308_091659.jpg

20230308_091708.jpg

20230308_091809.jpg

20230308_091818.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

OK , I’m computer illiterate and I know it , my DW not so much . Question I use the alladin screen for rear camera 99%. Would be nice to see engine temps occasionally. She can make it do a lot sitting still ,but can’t change anything when on the road. If someone could school me or tell what page in the book to look at, I could dazzle her with brilliance on how to change screens while moving. Or maybe just baffle her we bullsheet.

08 Camelot  Alladin Jr I think

Ben, voyager, joystick just says Alladin. Reread manual,I’m not going to dazzle anybody. Just wanted to change from camera to engine while moving,Cheri just tried it,works ok parked . Can’t change going down the road.  Maybe it’s like the TV,ha.  We’ve done without  it for 10 years, no  thing. I’m sure it’s pilot error, you guys are way ahead of me on these MH systems .

Tommy

08 Camelot 43’