May be selling my Coach

This may be the wrong place, do to a health issue I may be selling my 2001 Monaco Dynasty Jack 38 foot Motorhome it has two slides with a 350 Cummins Diesel in it showing 29 thousand and change mileage on it. I’ve put about 1000 miles on it since the oil change it has 6 new tires and new house batteries.  I rebuild the aqua hot system last year and had HWH go through the Control box in the belly.  I was wandering where I could get an estimate on a price. I live in Southern Indiana. 
Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

I would monitor https://www.rvtrader.com/.   And google your coach year, Brand , and Model, and you will see many similar ones surface.  Pay attention to the web sites NAMES that those searches take you too. Use them for your listing as well. Spend 1 hour a day looking, and in a week you will be informed to a point that you will have acquired the market knowledge necessary to sell the coach.  Get a Wire Transfer Payment  from the buyers bank to  Sellers bank, THEN sign the title. 

Unfortunately it’s no longer a seller’s market. I looked at 01 Dynasty non tag prices and I wish the majority good luck selling at $45K+. I’ve bought 4 DPs and haven’t paid more than NADA low retail without adding any options… $33,400 for your rig. The AquaHot, tires, and batteries are a plus and the low mileage may not be for some.

I see storm clouds on the horizon and the first thing to go are the toys. Sorry, not what you want to hear and I’m usually an optimist person, but we are in deep do do as a nation. Will it hit the fan in the next year, probably not.

Edited by Ivylog
  • Like 1