Monaco Technical Service Bulletins

I had been working with another 2002 Windsor owner on an issue and was doing some searches and found this website, don't recall every seeing it before. It is a list by make/model/year of all the Monaco Technical Service Bulletins. https://www.carproblemzoo.com/tsb/monacocoach/

It gives a general description of the TSB but not the actual document so it is hard to tell what the problem might have been or the solution.

Although some of the TSB's may also have resulted in a NHSTA recall, it appears most of them have not. For my coach I knew of 2 of the recalls but according to the list there were 19 TSB's

Either way if you see a TSB for your coach it might be worthwhile to do some research on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hard to rely on this site. Might be good to use when verifying with other websites. 

For example, the site listed a recall in 2007 for Camelot Medallion system issue.  Hmmm, Monaco didn’t use the Medallion system until the end of the model year 2008. Early 2008 Camelot’s did not have Medallion, only Aladdin. So, why a TSB for a 2007 Camelot?  

15 hours ago, Happycarz said:

Hard to rely on this site. Might be good to use when verifying with other websites. 

For example, the site listed a recall in 2007 for Camelot Medallion system issue.  Hmmm, Monaco didn’t use the Medallion system until the end of the model year 2008. Early 2008 Camelot’s did not have Medallion, only Aladdin. So, why a TSB for a 2007 Camelot?  

I agree, I would not rely solely on that site.

The specific TSB I was looking for was for the radiator failure and coolant getting into the  transmission.  I had been assisting another member who has this very problem now and is looking a pretty high repair bill

I had heard of this happening but never heard of a TSB.   I was doing a bunch of searches and in one forum it mentioned the TSB https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/17211355.cfm   and list of some of the coaches it may have affected, mine being one of them.  More searches over the course of a couple days and found the site that I had provided a link to. 

In my case there were 19 TSB or recalls.  The NHSTA recalls were correct and it also listed the #124 TSB (along with a bunch of others).  Some of the other issues I know I've seen on my coach.

So I thought about this and providing the link might help others to at least do a NHSTA search.  

I never did find a copy of the TSB, maybe someone has copies of these in their files and could provide.  It would be helpful to everyone if they knew potential problems.