08 Endeavor tail light fuse location

63Hotrod

I had a similar problem 2 trips ago. It turned out that a short in my trailer hitch electrical coupling to my toad was causing a relay in the right rear bay to trip.   I had no tail lights and no brake lights.  I can't remember if I had turn signals...   There will probably be a board with a black cover on it in the rear bay.  Failing that,  check the front left bay.  There should be a list of fuses and relays inside the cover(s).  Swap relays of the same type to check if that restores the lights.   Ultimately, you need to find the short. 

Here is what you might need.  NOW...this is from a 2007 Diplomat...and your Endeavor is supposed to be a TWIN.  SO, most likely...your 2008 will be like this.  We do NOT have the Monaco Factory (CD) prints.  

Someone had the 2007 Prints....and here is the link.

I also included the INDEX.  Each of the drawing was uploaded as a PDF file.  NOT A COMPLETE PDF.  So you have to select what print you need.  I would suggest that you spend time and download ALL the files.  That way you have them.  I included the index that the member gave us.  HOWEVER, as luck would have it...I tried to find ONE drawing listed on the index and it is NOT in there.  Maybe just like winning the lottery...in reverse.  BUT, you need to go to the INDEX first....then figure out WHICH drawing number you need.  I plan on doing that in the future when I help folks out.

Good Luck.  Feedback is always good....

2007 Rear Bay Wiring 16622596.dwg.pdf 2007 Diplomat & Endeavor Wiring Diagrams INDEX..pdf

• Like 1