Valid /Power Gear 10 bag leveling system

2007 Dynasty palace III 10 bag tag, while dry camping last week about 4th nite the level system went wonky and dropped the left front and raised the right rear. The grade had a left front low slope but it drop until low enought for the generator exhaust to lay on the ground. A little red Battery indicator on the leveling panel is now lit. It would not allow automatic leveling that nite but did allow me to manual level. Air was getting to about 50psi at this time. Next morning I started and built pressure and after turning system off and on several times the auto level worked. " left front had dropped some since manual leveled during the nite. " Manual level works ok each time but auto level is hit and miss as it wont work today. Red battery light still on. I discconected leveling control selector panel and reconnected after a short period with no effects. Batteries never got low but checked them in the morning to verify prior to gen start aand they were 12.6v. have a message into valid as talking to power gear got me answers. I saw from 2013 a forum that said 99% panel failure 1% low battery. I assume there is a control box also. not sure which is the issue. Thanks for your time.

Valid power gear selector panel.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 4:27 PM, Mi Bill said:

Chris, with Valid 250.832.6477, is an excellent source of information. He is a tech for them. He is willing to listen and try to help. They are in  Salmon Arm, B.C. Canada.

Good luck.

MI Bill

I did talk with Chris last weeks and I ordered a new Keypad Board $556. shipped. He thought my other issue was with a ride height soleniod and after installing my new Board he was correct. Although the board fixxed my battery voltage light issue and few other Issues I did not know I had,  The new board  still had the Light on the right front wheel. I got under the Bus, Not an easy deal and OHMed out the solenoids. They all checked good so before moving on to check wire continuity between solenoids and control Board  I reconnected the wiring and my Issue had cleared. I could not duplicate it. I have not driven yet so It may be a gremlin. But I know where to head first. Also both my solenoids that address the ride height look in poor condition with delamination of plastic around the top. I ordered some new solendoids so I hope Im headed in the right direction. One change with old board when I started the Bus it would shift to Travel and when I pressed Tag, Tag would flash. Now when I start the motor it remains as it was. I select Travel and the tag flashes. something new. never had more than My manual for instructions. Chris sent me a link for full directions so I will do some research prior to contacting Chris again. Thanks for allowing me to pick your brains again.

Monaco Valid air level service manual 8-23.pdf

Edited by bryan browne

7 minutes ago, bryan browne said:

Now when I start the motor it remains as it was. I select Travel and the tag flashes. something new. never had more than My manual for instructions. Chris sent me a link for full directions so I will do some research prior to contacting Chris again. Thanks for allowing me to pick your brains again.

Monaco Valid air level service manual 8-23.pdf 4.87 MB · 0 downloads

This is how mine works.

After something like 75sec after pressing 'Travel', the tag light stops flashing, and you can raise the tag if needed.