Slide sagging

Go to solution Solved by Chargerman,

Hi all, I am new here so forgive any errors. I have an 08 Dynasty Squire2. My passenger front main slide has sag on the front about 3/8 of an inch. My slide is very jerky when it extends. I went to HWH yesterday thanking that it might be the hydraulics after researching they said that the front of the slide had dropped down about 3/8 of an inch and the pantry cabinet was dragging on the tile, causing the jerky motion. He told me to jump on here and see if anybody had any idea if the slide was adjustable vertically 

I would think that you have the X Brace slide mechanisms. They are painful to adjust. You would have to remove the inside side valance to expose the brace. Open the slide and get some blocking etc along with a jack so that you can lift the front of the slide some. Unbolt the X Brace and lift it so that you can insert a shim under it the thickness that you need to move. I would try 1/2” first. Refasten the brace, remove jack and give it a try. Adjust the shim thickness if needed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garrett said:

Hi all, I am new here so forgive any errors. I have an 08 Dynasty Squire2. My passenger front main slide has sag on the front about 3/8 of an inch. My slide is very jerky when it extends. I went to HWH yesterday thanking that it might be the hydraulics after researching they said that the front of the slide had dropped down about 3/8 of an inch and the pantry cabinet was dragging on the tile, causing the jerky motion. He told me to jump on here and see if anybody had any idea if the slide was adjustable vertically 

Just a curiosity.  Exactly WHERE or WHOM did you talk to.  Was it the Tech Support or a RV Repair shop.  Obviously GOOD ADVICE...just curious as to who gave it to you and "what they were"?

• 3 weeks later...