HR Endeavor 2018 40D - Aquahot issues. Need some help.

Robin gagnon
Go to solution Solved by Robin gagnon,

I have a 400D aqua-hut and the burner does not want to start the aqua-hut works on 50 amp current but does not work on diesel. I changed the nozel, the fuel filter and changed the coil because that there was a wire that was cut, the pump works, because I hear them but the burner does not want to take off

• Tom Cherry changed the title to holiday rambler 2018 40D
2 hours ago, Robin gagnon said:

Yes the flame sensor clean

When I have the same issue I found that my flame sensor was bad. It’s been a handful of years but I think mine showed an open circuit when I checked it with an ohm meter. As I mentioned previously, follow the Aquahot troubleshooting guide for your model and it will help keep you from throwing money at parts. Good luck! 

• Like 1

• Tom Cherry changed the title to HR Endeavor 2018 40D - Aquahot issues. Need some help.
25 minutes ago, Chargerman said:

When I have the same issue I found that my flame sensor was bad. It’s been a handful of years but I think mine showed an open circuit when I checked it with an ohm meter. As I mentioned previously, follow the Aquahot troubleshooting guide for your model and it will help keep you from throwing money at parts. Good luck! 

Good plan.  You should also go the Aquahot sight and download the manual for the 400D.  LOTS of good info and really great troubleshooting advice.  Assume you ALSO did change the Filter....

The AH techs say that over time, the nozzles get "GUMMED" up and that is normal.  So, you change the filter and the nozzle and readjust the "Diesel Flame" housing...per the directions.  That usually fixes it...unless there IS a failed component....