Coach Number?

Craggar

Many folks have access to older Monaco production build spreadsheets for a certain year and model. 
I have all for 2008 production of Camelots. 
If you have a build sheet that same number will be either hand written on sheet or printed on build sheet, in case the old sticker by door is missing. 

• Like 2

I don't see a reason for asking about a coach number.  Maybe they are asking for the VIN number and think the two numbers are the same.  The only other possibility is that with the coach number they could get the build sheet from REV.  But they could have just as easily asked you for it unless you didn't have it.

• Like 1

If they are getting an appraisal, they would ask for the coach and VIN number. 
I did this when purchasing our coach.  The coach number allows you to pull the build sheet on the REV website, and the VIN is needed for the appraisal company.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Craggar said:

He said it tells him when it was manufactured. Makes more sense that it's for what you guys said, to pull the build sheet.

Try the various options mentioned with your coach  # and VIN# and see what information you receive.

20 hours ago, Paul J A said:

Try the various options mentioned with your coach  # and VIN# and see what information you receive.

Assuming it was you that asked for in on FB, why be so vague about it? Others are trying to learn including myself.

37 minutes ago, dl_racing427 said:

I don't see why it should be a secret.
What harm can someone do by looking up info on a coach they're interested in buying?

I agree, myself and another guy were both just trying to learn something. I didn't know the coach number gave different info that the vin.# would. 

• Like 1