Build sheet = MONACO RECREATIONAL VEHICLE DATA CARD

MODERATOR EDIT

The "Build Sheet" does not actually exist, but there is a Major Component Data Card....commonly called the BUILD SHEET.  There are TWO "SHEETS" or Information Documents that were usually provided when a new Monaco was purchased.

The Recreational Vehicle Data Card list all the major Components, Manufacturer, Model and Serial Number....referred to a BUILD SHEET.

The "Window Sticker" or what Monaco labeled as the M.S.R.P sheet listed the base items such as MY, VIN, SN, Interior & Exterior color, Standard Equipment ($XXX,XXX.XX) and the Optional Equipment...or the MSRP for the MH.

END of EDIT  

Where can I find the build sheet for my 2005 Monaco Camelot 40 PDQ ?

thanks,

dave

The "build sheet" is suggest Monaco calls a "data card".  It lists most of the major components that went your specific coach.  Monaco hid them many different places - on the back walk of the rear closet,  the back of medicine cabinets....  It is a couple of 8" X 10" pieces of paper. 

- Rick N 

When I contacted Monaco about the build sheet, what they sent me was the Monroney sheet (window sticker). It wasn't until I started searching the entire coach that I found the plastic folder box that had absolutely every piece of paperwork in it, including the build sheet...it was under one of the dinette seats, next to the subwoofer. That build sheet is worth its weight in gold, as it gives you every single model # and serial # of the options installed in your coach. I was able to get a deadbolt key cut for our main door, as the key codes for all the keys were on the build sheet. A lifesaver indeed.

38 minutes ago, Paul J A said:

The " Build Sheet" and the Coach " Data Cards " are two entirely different documents.

Attached are  " ACTUAL " examples of EACH acquired from REV. 

1RF17561571045185 MSRP.pdf 37.83 kB · 6 downloads 1RF17561571045185 Data Card.pdf 37.92 kB · 4 downloads

Paul, what you are calling a "build sheet" is what may of us are calling the "window sticker" since it is often posted in the window of new vehicles.  I guess we need to be more specific when discussing these documents.  The "data card" is clearly marked as such.  The other document has not "title" or "description".  I've always thought when people would ask what Rear Axle or What Hydraulic Pump was used to "build" their coach, they were asking for the Manufacturer or the Part Number.  The the price (if an option) or if it was included (as standard equipment) since they were looking for detail info.  

Next time someone mentions "build sheet" I'll make sure to have them specify what they are looking for.  As far a I know, Monaco never posted (other on the window) the document you call the "build sheet", and likely didn't make it into a documents folder to pass on to future owners.  And it's now unlikely the REV would have that document, as they tell me they are no longer maintaining data from MMC any longer.  They could not provide me with paint codes for my coach.  

-Rick N.

6 minutes ago, waterskier_1 said:

Paul, what you are calling a "build sheet" is what may of us are calling the "window sticker" since it is often posted in the window of new vehicles.  I guess we need to be more specific when discussing these documents.  The "data card" is clearly marked as such.  The other document has not "title" or "description".  I've always thought when people would ask what Rear Axle or What Hydraulic Pump was used to "build" their coach, they were asking for the Manufacturer or the Part Number.  The the price (if an option) or if it was included (as standard equipment) since they were looking for detail info.  

Next time someone mentions "build sheet" I'll make sure to have them specify what they are looking for.  As far a I know, Monaco never posted (other on the window) the document you call the "build sheet", and likely didn't make it into a documents folder to pass on to future owners.  And it's now unlikely the REV would have that document, as they tell me they are no longer maintaining data from MMC any longer.  They could not provide me with paint codes for my coach.  

-Rick N.

T y. Monaco actually call it the, MSRP. It's so designated; MSRP. pdf  as received from REV.

Edited by Paul J A

Both my Monroney (the MSRP, as Paul wrote Monaco calls it) and my Data Card (as written on the sheet by Monaco, but Build Sheet as I call it) were in my plastic folder box. Here are the scanned sheets. I blacked out the key codes, for obvious reasons.

5B4MPA7G453398606 Monroney.pdf 5B4MPA7G453398606 Data Card.pdf

Edited by FLynes

8 minutes ago, FLynes said:

Both my Monroney (what Paul wrote Monaco calls it) and my Data Card (as written on the sheet by Monaco, but Build Sheet as I call it) were in my plastic folder box. Here are the scanned sheets. I blacked out the key codes, for obvious reasons.

5B4MPA7G453398606 Monroney.pdf 3.79 MB · 2 downloads 5B4MPA7G453398606 Data Card.pdf 4.2 MB · 2 downloads

This is so interesting.  I've been working off-on in my Dad's auto sales business for years.  I've never heard the word Monroney before.  We always called it the Window Sticker.  We didn't call it Retail Price, since that is the price the vehicle sold for - just "sticker price".  I'll remember this for the future.  I do have such a document, but the original paper one glued to the window, but a PDF, that I'm not sure if is a scan/photo or original.  I never examined it.  I only reviewed it to see what options/changes to the standard equipment was on the coach.  

Thanks for enlightening me.

-Rick N.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waterskier_1 said:

This is so interesting.  I've been working off-on in my Dad's auto sales business for years.  I've never heard the word Monroney before.  We always called it the Window Sticker.  We didn't call it Retail Price, since that is the price the vehicle sold for - just "sticker price".  I'll remember this for the future.  I do have such a document, but the original paper one glued to the window, but a PDF, that I'm not sure if is a scan/photo or original.  I never examined it.  I only reviewed it to see what options/changes to the standard equipment was on the coach.  

Thanks for enlightening me.

-Rick N.

Yeah, no worries. If you're interested, here's the link to the origin of the Monroney: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroney_sticker

• Like 1

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Build sheet = MONACO RECREATIONAL VEHICLE DATA CARD