2006 HR Scepter 40PDQ SlideOut Covers?

Hello Group!  I'm a new owner of a 2006 Holiday Rambler Scepter and am beginning the process of getting her fixed up.  One of the things thats needs attention is the drivers side living room slide out cover.   It works but its sagging onto the slide-out roof, I'm assuming it needs one or both of the springs.  I know its a Carefree awning, I just don't know what model it is.  There are two options "Ascent" (which is what I think it is) and due to the length (13') I assume its the XL (and since it still retracts I assume one of the springs is still good), or it could be the Slideout Kover III (but that one only shows 1 spring).  I'm assuming some of you have already had to repair your slideout covers, and was hoping you could confirm which model to order parts from (don't want to get it wrong as shipping from CareFree is $180 bucks).

I also would like to add LED lighting to the outside of the coach to be able to see better at night.  On the last coach (Monaco Knight 34PDD) I added the Carefree LED color lights to both the outside of the curbside living room and the patio awning.  I pretty much have figured out how I can add the same LED kit to the curbside LR slideout but would also like to add an LED Kit to the power patio awning (CareFree Mirage), was wondering if anybody has already done this and could tell me how they ran the wires.

Thanks in advance!

403815179_10230423849435692_8721358269485584877_n.jpg

If you don't have your units build sheet, I would first get it from REV.   On that build sheet you will find the model/serial numbers for most of the items that were installed on your bus when built new.  With the numbers of your awning, Carefree will be able to tell you what product you have.  From there, Carefree will be able get you what you need including awning fabric size needed.  Carefree also has video's on how to service their awnings.  

There should be a serial number on the awnings somewhere. All of mine (a 2003) have serial numbers. Most are on the inner part of the covers. If you can find the serial numbers Carefree can tell  you everything about the awning, including the original material color.