Sconce Light Switch Location?

Hello Group!  I have a (new to me) 2006 HR Scepter that I am having trouble figuring out how to turn on the wall sconce in the living room.  I replaced the bulb, removed the light from the wall and checked for 12 volts...nothing.  I know there must be a switch somewhere that controls this light and the switch on the sconce lets you turn it off from there too.  I've looked all over for where a switch should be and have yet to find it.  If somebody could shed some light as to where that switch is, or if I have a blown fuse for just that light only (which would seem strange).

20 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Is your lights / fans on multiplex system?

A bad switch or bulb was my guess.  FWIW, unless you have Pre-Production Model….as in a 2006 upfitted for a 2007, you don’t have a MPX system.  I THINK that 2008 was the first year of the major electrical upgrade….

According to the sales brochure, the 2007 did NOT have the Intellitec MPX system, either.

Good trouble shooting.

7 hours ago, Bob Wightman said:

I just found the problem.  My meter wasn't set right, I do have power to the light...the pushbutton switch on the light is bad.

Ours is starting to do the exact same thing on our LaPalma. It’s now at the point where wiggling the switch gets it to turn on, after pushing it. The trick is now to find a new switch, preferably one that isn’t made of plastic.

Edited by FLynes

13 hours ago, FLynes said:

Ours is starting to do the exact same thing on our LaPalma. It’s now at the point where wiggling the switch gets it to turn on, after pushing it. The trick is now to find a new switch, preferably one that isn’t made of plastic.

I found this work pretty well for my bedroom sconces.  Still plastic,  but seems to be holding up.  I've seen them in both gold or black finish push button.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008OAFBO8/?coliid=I1RE2X22FCZJ7S&colid=3KUASJ0BUDMPD&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, windsorbill06 said:

I found this work pretty well for my bedroom sconces.  Still plastic,  but seems to be holding up.  I've seen them in both gold or black finish push button.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008OAFBO8/?coliid=I1RE2X22FCZJ7S&colid=3KUASJ0BUDMPD&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im

Thanks, Bill!