Rear camera monitor in Bedroom

I had the same problem with my 07 Dynasty. Go into the access hatch on top of the dashboard up front. To open, gently pry the decorative buttons off, then unscrew the two screws holding the hatch down. You will find a box with all the Aladdin/Cameras. To know you are on the correct box, run your fingers from the Aladdin screen in the front dash. The RCA type plugs, go into the back of the box. make sure they are all in tight. The plug for my rear bedroom screen had vibrated out. I pushed it back in and all was working again. 

• Like 1

I will echo what Gary said. 

Mine runs on RCA connectors. I took an old little tv with me and plugged it in up front and then ran the different RCA outputs to the tv to make sure they worked on that end.   

Once I had them labeled then I figured out which cables went to what monitor. 

Rob, when I first purchased my Dynasty the rear bedroom screen did the same thing as yours. I thought it was defective because the front one worked ok. Mine ended being that the rear screen was on the wrong source. Mine has buttons on the front of the screen and one of them changes the source. You might have inadvertently hit a button when getting out of bed or something. I could Be that one of the rca plugs in the dash came loose on the Aladdin box but I would check the screen first.

44 minutes ago, Rob Monda said:

More good advice. Thanks I will check later today

I just rechecked my post from a two years ago and want to clarify that I fixed the rear monitor by changing the source with a Kenwood remote that came with the Motorhome. Apparently the bedroom monitor is made by Kenwood. I thought there were buttons on the monitor to change the source but maybe not. You should have that little remote somewhere.