Wash and exterior cleaning locations

Go to solution Solved by Paul J A,

We are leaving Port Aransas TX after completion of 2 months spent in the oil patch as gate guards in some very dusty locations. Our coach needs a thorough wash job and wheel polish. Traveling from Port Aransas to Clayton NC then onto Cambridge, OH. Anyone have a favorite location to have a coach washed at along those routes?

When leaving Port "A", I always stop at the self serve car wash on cut-off road before I head to the ferry.  They have an outside bay on the end for oversize vehicles.  It lets me wash of the dust and salt before I hit the road.  I also get down and wash as much of the under carriage as I can reach.  It is messy and I have to change clothes before proceeding, but the rust damage to the under carriage is nasty and I try to minimize it.

Good advice too, have used it on both coach and pick up. Just need a good wash, polish and have wheels looking shining again. At home we use a detail service that does a great job at a reasonable cost. Hoping to find one of those before we get home in June.

Posted (edited)

Good suggestion, stopping in Kenly,NC at the Truckomat Truck Wash I95 exit 106. Will be nice to have it cleaned before the new AC's are installed.                                                                         

Edited by Joint Venture