WelDex Camera System No Power

Does anyone have any suggestions or know where I can acquire a wiring schematic for 2006 Monaco Knight. 

The problem I’m having is with the WelDex 3 camera system.  Not getting any power or video at the CRT unit. Checked 4 wire keyed plug going into back of CRT unit and have 12v output to the plug on red fused line. Not sure what the other 3 wires are for in the plug so unsure what they should measure. 
Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

If I remember correctly you need a dazzle adapter to display the video on a tablet .   Try doing a search on the internet ( how to use dazzle video capture ) maybe it will help you fine something that will work.

You can use a tablet as a video monitor at about 1/2 the cost of a 12 volt video monitor. Back a few years this was brought up on IRV2 as a replacement for the monitor. Nothing to do with a DVR. 

Just trying to be helpful Rich

I had issues as well.  Two wires are the right and left switches for the side cameras.  Ground.  Positive you found.   Cannot remember others as it was 5 yr ago.  In my case they were all tagged.   Check along the wires for the tags.  In my case the component came loose and shorted out the main board.  Had intermittent problems before because of loose connection.

replacement was $400 and it never worked correctly after.   Weldex switched boards and screen again, but I think the old model cameras just did not work will with the new screen.   I trashed it for a Rearview Safety system.   Used the old wires.

Rich Cutler 06' Windsor 

FYI. The Rearview Safety is now std equipment on many units.  I paid $200 complete without the side camera option.  I did not like that distraction vs mirrors.         Color screen  needed minor cutting the dashboard to fit.             

Garland, I have an 06 Diplomat and was recently sent this.   Tim may have already sent it to you?  My weldex screen went out and for troubleshooting it I plugged the rca cables into a tv and could see again, so replaced my monitor.  You can try plugging in each camera to a tv to narrow down the problems.  I have an intermittently working left and rear camera.  

Monaco Camera Wiring Diagrams.pdf