Driver's side bedroom slide skip

I have a 2004 Holiday Rambler 40ft. Endeavor, with 3 slides, and it is a diesel pusher.  I can't find the 21  tooth gear any where, and I am hoping some one will know where I can get a new Grear cog.

The system that is on Our Motor home is a Lippett and the gear box is a lippett and I am told by them, that they are no more available. Does any one have a out side source where I can get one? I am new to Your form, and I have read many good reviews about the Monaco form.

I will be looking forward to somebody helping Me.

Phil Palmer

9 minutes ago, Phil Palmer said:

I have a 2004 Holiday Rambler 40ft. Endeavor, with 3 slides, and it is a diesel pusher.  I can't find the 21  tooth gear any where, and I am hoping some one will know where I can get a new Grear cog.

The system that is on Our Motor home is a Lippett and the gear box is a lippett and I am told by them, that they are no more available. Does any one have a out side source where I can get one? I am new to Your form, and I have read many good reviews about the Monaco form.

I will be looking forward to somebody helping Me.

Phil Palmer

Pictures always help us less knowledgable owners. I just had to replace my whole motor and gearbox with the “ new and improved Lippert”. I was told same and I have the still good motor and gearbox if it’s what u need. The 90 degree gearbox in bottom picture that moved slide in and out was what failed on mine.IMG_6185.thumb.jpeg.2312c66051d473eef4f809e89d5bfe8d.jpegIMG_6170.thumb.jpeg.e7d2f63797f48825c05d9bf8ccc15f16.jpeg

Glad you migrated from the IRV2 forum.  I did do a search on the IRV2 forum and found this thread, look at post #40, seems he found a replacement gear but it had to be machined.

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/need-help-finding-a-21-tooth-gear-for-my-bedroom-slide-out-544769-3.html

But go to the very last post and it gives a source of the gear in 2023    https://arcorpidaho.com/product/rv-slide-spur-gear-21-tooth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Scotty Hutto changed the title to Driver's side bedroom slide skip