RV Mechanic Needed Creede, Colorado

I need a quality RV mechanic to diagnose and repair my LR slide. It looks to be both electrical since the multiplex switchboard isn't responding and hydraulic. I am in Creede Colorado and the park closes at the end of the month. I have one slide in and one slide out. Recommendations are appreciated.

Most parks have a referral system, ask at the office. Alternatively ask around the campground as someone local will know someone. Check license tags for locals or again, ask at the office. Another source is RV Service Reviews, link below. You can click on STATE and it will populate via States then Cities. If you click on Sort By Location, it'll provide you with Cities alphabetalized.....Dennis

Service Reviews

Edited by Dennis H

I would get someone to help you put the slide back in manually. Instructions should be in your owner's manual. Then just leave it in until you can find a reputable place to troubleshoot the problem.

If you have Coach-Net ERS they may send someone out to close up the slide so you can move the coach to a repair facility.

Edited by Dr4Film

55 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

I would get someone to help you put the slide back in manually. Instructions should be in your owner's manual. Then just leave it in until you can find a reputable place to troubleshoot the problem.

If you have Coach-Net ERS they may send someone out to close up the slide so you can move the coach to a repair facility.

Coach Net is on my call list for Monday. I am leaving here on October 1st so I have some time to get this fixed. I need to locate a good repair facility in New Mexico or Arizona since that is where I am headed in October. 

I highly doubt Coach Net will be of assistance since you are in a campground and it's obviously not an emergency. Look for a mobile mech that can help you get the slide in. It may be something simple. There's a couple in South Fork and another in Durango......Dennis

Edited by Dennis H