Wiring Diagram Needed

Woody O

Guest Ray Davis

Have you looked in the downloads section ?  I believe you'll find diagrams there .  Up near the top of this page is downloads , look in there .

I recently was looking for wiring diagrams for my 2001 Signature.  I sent a note to Monaco technical assistance through the website and received what files they had.  They sent me 37 wiring diagrams files.  Sent the request and received them the same day.   He is a link to the website.  https://www.monacocoach.com/technical-assistance.  

Their note that accompany it was "Hello! Your coach was built by the previous Monaco Coach Corporation, which closed under bankruptcy in 2009. Unfortunately we sometimes have limited information regarding its construction. Attached is what we have on file, hopefully this will help. (Note that not all of the attached may apply to your specific coach, depending upon which options it is equipped with)."   

This is still better than nothing.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mike Wahl said:

I recently was looking for wiring diagrams for my 2001 Signature.  I sent a note to Monaco technical assistance through the website and received what files they had.  They sent me 37 wiring diagrams files.  Sent the request and received them the same day.   He is a link to the website.  https://www.monacocoach.com/technical-assistance.  

Their note that accompany it was "Hello! Your coach was built by the previous Monaco Coach Corporation, which closed under bankruptcy in 2009. Unfortunately we sometimes have limited information regarding its construction. Attached is what we have on file, hopefully this will help. (Note that not all of the attached may apply to your specific coach, depending upon which options it is equipped with)."   

Mike, any chance that packet has the 2006 Windsor?

Rich Cuter

On 11/14/2020 at 8:54 AM, Mike Wahl said:

Fantastic    Thank you. Dave.

Rich Cutler

Guest Ray Davis
3 hours ago, Paul A. said:

Dave

Would you mind if i shared this with other Monaco owners on another site i am on? 

Dave , Please forgive me for sticking my nose in something that is not my business but if those diagrams came from this site's downloads you probably should  clear it through David Pratt , Monacoers owner .  If its IRV2 they would not even let me mention Monacoers over there .  Just trying to avoid problems .

5 hours ago, Ray Davis said:

Dave , Please forgive me for sticking my nose in something that is not my business but if those diagrams came from this site's downloads you probably should  clear it through David Pratt , Monacoers owner .  If its IRV2 they would not even let me mention Monacoers over there .  Just trying to avoid problems .

To be honest, I don't remember where they came from, but I'll be more careful next time.  Thanks.

Dave