Monaco/Holiday Rambler productions numbers

So, I'm looking for a new to me Monaco/HR to replace my 95 model Dynasty.  I've narrowed my search to model years 2004 to 2007 with a non-DEF engine, tag axle and would like to find one in the 38 foot range.  Looking for Dynasty, Executive, Signature, Navigator or Imperial.  At least two slides in the front and ok with one or two rear slides.  When I look at the web page listings it seems that there are a lot more 42 plus coaches available.  I realize I've boxed myself into a fairly narrow range which I guess represents my ideal coach.  I'm curious if anyone knows how many coaches were produced in each year, length and trim level?  I'm sure there were production numbers available at some point.  If it turns out that the 38 foot versions were just not popular or produced in limited numbers, it would be a very good indicator to "settle" for something other than my ideal coach.  I definitely don't want a 45 foot coach and many of the 42 versions are actually over 43 feet.  I'm not in a huge hurry and can wait for the right coach to come a long, but who knows how many great condition coaches I could pass on, waiting for the "ideal" and non-existent coach to materialize?  Any help would be appreciated.  Jim

I searched for my first coach for a couple years and I could not find any Monaco Coach with a tag axle on anything less than 40'.  In September we found a 40' 2001 Dynasty with a tag axle and on the small trips we have taken so far I am impressed by the ride and handling.  If I were to get another coach I would definitely consider the tag axle a must have and compromise on other wants on the inside.  I would be interested to know if you find anything 04 to 07 with the tag axle under 40'.

The Monaco Dynasty brochures from that era list a 38 with a tag that is actually 39',2".  The 40 footer is 41,2.  Over the years I've seen a few 38's listed, but they are pretty rare.  Again, I'm curious if there just weren't that many of them made, so of course the supply is going to be limited. 

I have a 40 foot Executive with Tag and 500 hp ISM. Traded up from a 97 Dynasty that was 36 feet. I got used to the additional length very quickly and have no regrets. The best thing about this Executive is the extra power, 4000 series Allison and Jacob brake.

The 97 Dynasty was a great rig, it's just that this Executive is just that much better. What a motor home ought to be. I'd guess that anything longer that 40 feet (41' 2") might very well be a PIA.

Loren