Leaking Air Bags

If (and that's a big if) the Diplomat is the same as my '02 Signature, those bags are manufactured by Firestone and a couple others.  Availability will be the bigger concern.  If you still have your owner's manual the Monaco number will be listed in there and then you can cross-reference to other brands.

2 hours ago, Paul A. said:

I would suggest you talk to; https://www.truckspring.com/   They are a firestone Stocking dealer for air springs[air bags]. many coach owners have had success with the firm.

Will do. Hopefully they can tell me which model as mine have lost all info on them.

2 hours ago, Converterjoe said:

If (and that's a big if) the Diplomat is the same as my '02 Signature, those bags are manufactured by Firestone and a couple others.  Availability will be the bigger concern.  If you still have your owner's manual the Monaco number will be listed in there and then you can cross-reference to other brands.

Will do. If not hopefully i can find a brand that makes a similar model that would work.

2 hours ago, Military RVer said:

Will do. Hopefully they can tell me which model as mine have lost all info on them.

Will do. If not hopefully i can find a brand that makes a similar model that would work.

I got my new ones from truckspring.com as well.  Very reasonable and super fast shipping.  Not sure where you're home-based but if it's in the Central Florida area talk to Barry at Josam Truck Brake and Alignment for the install.  A+ work and they seriously know our Monacos.  Barry keeps a book for everything he's learned about our coaches because finding info on older Monacos can be quite the challenge.  

22 hours ago, Military RVer said:

Does anyone know who made the air suspension system on the '99 Diplomats? I have a leaking airbag on the Driverside, a very tiny hole and will most than likely going to need a replacement.

Replaced all 8 on my 06 Windsor about a year ago. Purchased from https://www.truckandtrailer.parts/  They know a lot about Monaco. Excellent folks.

Gary K

I am in the process of getting all my airbags replaced on my 03 Signature at Josam's in Orlando. I had a blowout on the front right tire and my air pressure had never been the same so suspected some damage in that area. Barry, the service Manager has a cheat sheet for airbags on many Monaco Coaches so you might want to give him a call at 407 438 7020, he may be able to help you out.

• Like 1

Barry over at Josam is the place to go!  He's not cheap, but the work is exceptional and you can't go wrong!   Tell him Eddie from Landstar says "Hi!".  It's been a few years, but getting work done there is a sound investment for sure!

• Like 1