Cubic mini wood burning stove.

Never heard of these before. What model are you looking for? I assume these are for outside a coach! Dumb questions since looking them up.

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Never heard of these before. What model are you looking for? I assume these are for outside a coach! Dumb questions since looking them up.

I am looking for a cub or the grizzly which ever, i am just tired of using my propane furnace to heat my rv as it uses soooo much fuel. They are for inside. But they are designed very well and i feel safer with it than the furnace and the norcold fridge. 

53 minutes ago, Military RVer said:

I am looking for a cub or the grizzly which ever, i am just tired of using my propane furnace to heat my rv as it uses soooo much fuel. They are for inside. But they are designed very well and i feel safer with it than the furnace and the norcold fridge. 

Well after looking at their website, I had a very similar one in my sailboat that I lived aboard till I went to my current land yacht.

Mel has supplied u with there website. Might even check out eBay. 

I have a Camp chief tent stove with a stainless Water tank that I use for remote/backpacking hunting,fishing,winter camping and Portable Sauna, I am not sure this would be something to use in the coach, it is very portable including the chimney, I think so many things could go wrong.I would think the entire floor ,walls, ceiling would have to be constructed with hardy board. Insulated chimney. Exterior roof? I have seen lots of trailers with stove pipes coming out of them but I think they are moved couple times in their life time.

Send pictures if this project is successful Wayne

1999 Signature Caesar 

15 hours ago, Military RVer said:

I am in search of a cubic mini stove. If anyone is selling i am buying 

Three on ebay.

3A83704C-6823-4D2D-A82E-B8D010F765E4.png

4 hours ago, Gary M said:

Three on ebay.

3A83704C-6823-4D2D-A82E-B8D010F765E4.png

Well thank you. I will need to look harder. I guess I wasn't putting in the correct keywords.

1 hour ago, redstickbill said:

A couple of years ago I had a fireplace insert installed under the salon TV, the electric element provides more than enough heat in the coach.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

I know an electric would be nice but the feel and enjoyment of a true wood burning stove just makes the night in winter, while enjoying hot chocolate with the family or watching a movie or tv show with the wife.