Tail Light Fuse Location

Steve Hepfer

I have a 2008 Monaco Diplomat 36PDQ. I recently discovered that I don't have any tail lights. Can anyone help me locate the correct fuse or relay for the taillights? I have checked the bulbs and the flashers work so I don't think it is a bulb issue and I pulled the bulbs to check the filament which is fine. I have checked all 3 fuse boxes and cannot find any thing marked as "Tail Light". THX

I had the same problem, none of the running lights/ Marker lights worked. Headlights, brake and turn signal lights worked fine. The drivers side front compartment has a series of boxes with fuses and relays. My panel was the lower right side. Squeeze the lock down clamps to pull the cover off. Look for the fuse labeled marker lights and check to see if the fuse is good, replace if needed. I had a blown fuse, replaced it and all is well. This is just one man's opinion and I hope this helps.

51 minutes ago, klcdenver said:

Try looking in your owners manual, probably section 9 if the same as mine. I believe they are labeled as marker lights.

I looked at my manual and the "Marker Lights" are fuse F65 which I changed to 10amp fuse and still no tail lights

19 minutes ago, DJR1SR said:

I had the same problem, none of the running lights/ Marker lights worked. Headlights, brake and turn signal lights worked fine. The drivers side front compartment has a series of boxes with fuses and relays. My panel was the lower right side. Squeeze the lock down clamps to pull the cover off. Look for the fuse labeled marker lights and check to see if the fuse is good, replace if needed. I had a blown fuse, replaced it and all is well. This is just one man's opinion and I hope this helps.

I have running lights. It's just the tail lights. I replaced the fuse labeled marker lights and still nothing

39 minutes ago, Steve Hepfer said:

I looked at my manual and the "Marker Lights" are fuse F65 which I changed to 10amp fuse and still no tail lights

I have running lights. It's just the tail lights. I replaced the fuse labeled marker lights and still nothing

Actually now thinking further there were 2 fuses in the same forward compartment, one in the big center box and the other in the lower right box as I described earlier. Good luck. 

It just came back to me but older cars like 1970's models had the tail lights on the dash panel fuse. It was this way so if at night you didn't have dash lights you knew your tail lights were out also. Not sure if if Monaco is set up this way or not but I would check.

14 hours ago, Scott 61 said:

My tail light fuses are in the last compartment on the passenger side 

Thanks Scott. You nailed it. The fuse wasn't in either of the two boxes in the front roadside compartment. There was indeed a 3rd panel box in the rear passenger side compartment. A quick fuse replacement and no good to go. Thanks to ALL for assisting.