Steering Gear Box

In reference to my last post.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Thought it was the return hose to the pump that was bad but NO its the gear box, any help with locating this part. I read a post from last month where Weller Trucking was mentioned. How would I go about getting a part number for the (old) new box. I am continuing doing research but wanted to reach out here for help also. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, Mike

Hi Richard, it looks like its the seal at the gear box and its leaking pretty bad. Mobile mechanic confirmed so trying to find a gear box. Also thanks for the suggestion for Hitching Post, Jay took care of me for my new truck. They did a great job and went above and beyond to get the work done.  As soon as they were finished we headed up to Virginia for my brother in laws funeral, about 1/2 mile before where we are staying the seal blew out so Im stuck here until fixed.

Edited by Corgidad