Trace panel Switches are Dark

Has anyone run into this electrical problem before?  Hoping to leave Wednesday for FMCA / Gillette. Doing my trip preparation on our 2002' Signature, I found that when I pushed the "Panel LTS" rocker switch to the on position (on the Trace house panel), nothing illuminates or operates except Generator switch. None of the gauges move.

I know my tanks are not all empty.   Any suggestions as to where to start?

Why don't the panel lights illuminate??

Why don't my gauges move or deflect? 

Electrical is Not a knowledgeable Topic for me. 

Suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks, 

Gary 

IMG_5978.jpg

3 hours ago, Gary Petersen said:

Has anyone run into this electrical problem before?  Hoping to leave Wednesday for FMCA / Gillette. Doing my trip preparation on our 2002' Signature, I found that when I pushed the "Panel LTS" rocker switch to the on position (on the Trace house panel), nothing illuminates or operates except Generator switch. None of the gauges move.

I know my tanks are not all empty.   Any suggestions as to where to start?

Why don't the panel lights illuminate??

Why don't my gauges move or deflect? 

Electrical is Not a knowledgeable Topic for me. 

Suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks, 

Gary 

IMG_5978.jpg

So when you push the battery toggle 

The guage doesn't move ???

Obviously your not getting DC. Power.

1. Check your batteries 

And the wires running from your batteries 

2. Pull your panel and use your tester.

You should be able to read voltage 

If NONE 

Go back to source of power. 

Your AC is reading A, OK

You must be plugged in. 

Or have the generator running. 

Like John said, the switches and level sensors don't appear to have DC power. All the switch lighting is daisy chained and level sensors need power too. Gen switch is independent and gets power from generator and chassis battery. Are you sure your salesman switch is on or bypassed? You should have 2 solenoids at the rear passenger side that act as 12v cutoff,  each for different 12v circuits so even if some 12v stuff works, other may not.. Of course your house batteries and switch must be good for all that to work.

Thanks to all.

I found and replaced a blown 5 amp fuse near the mono bloc and that illuminated the interior panel and also fired off the water pump.

However, our originally installed refrigerator control panel  still would not illuminate. I removed the exterior refer panel and found a red warning light illuminated.

I called a local tech and he said just get a powerful magnet (250 lb lifting capacity) from Harbor Freight and hold it up close to the red warning light. 

I did that and POW! the refrigerator miraculously came to life. I think we are all back in operation.

Happy Trails,

• Like 1