Ccc2 thermostat programming

I installed two new a/c units and a new ccc2 thermostat. Everything works correctly.  When I change zones (I have two), I have to scroll through zone 3 and 4 (non-existent) to get back to zone 1. On zone 3 and 4 it says E1-makes sense since they don't exist.  How do I program zone 3 and 4 out?

Thanks

Carney, everything was plug and play for me. I replaced old dometic(penguins with 5 button ccc) with new dometic(blizzards with ccc2). I have two heatpumps, and two furnaces, but no aquahot. Your new heat pumps must have the new style controllers to be compatible with the ccc2.  If you have any questions, I'll do my best to help.  I installed the pumps, hooked up the wiring, plugged the communication cables in and flipped the dip switches.  It was really that easy.

Matt,  Thanks for the information,  I just ordered the new heat pumps, and the CCC2 thermostat.  Hopefully they will ship soon,  your info will help with the install.  Thanks again. Carney 2006 Windsor

Learned the hard way  about the need to set the dip switches, turned on the HP in 30 degree temperature and since the Furnace dip switch was not flipped, we blew the Freon from a relatively new install. Hard lesson learned! Had to replace the AC/HP again!!!

33 minutes ago, eddie4ne said:

Learned the hard way about the need to set the dip switches, turned on the HP in 30 degree temperature and since the Furnace dip switch was not flipped, we blew the Freon from a relatively new install. Hard lesson learned! Had to replace the AC/HP again!!!

We've all had those "hard" lessons in one form or another. Mine was leaving my motorcycle unused for a 6 month length of time during one season with ethanol fuel inside. Now I will only burn non-ethanol fuel PLUS I always use SeaFoam Fuel Stabilizer in the fuel too. That lesson cost me a fuel pump and two new fuel injectors plus fuel lines and fuel tank clean-out along with ancillary items plus labor, over $2000.