Need some wiring help

Hello I have a 1999 Monaco signature that I recently purchased. The previous owner had started to do some updating and lost interest. He removed the passenger control panther has the blower controls and  switches for porch light , step and other things. He did not mark anything. I have figured out a lot of them but need a little help with some others. There are 3 bundles  coming up through the floor. The one I need help with is the rear most bundle  he basically cut them off at the floor. I think they may have something to do it the out side touch pad that he removed. Any help would be very much appreciated 

Thank you

16257598752401583384876733719203.jpg

I have a 200 signature. Going to see it in the next couple days. I'll remove that panel and snap a pic of everything. I had it off once b4 chasing a short. Super easy. 

But like who just cuts wires like that!!!! Would of loved to see his remodel job. 

I just found a rocker switch that the previous owner must have removed. on the mounting plate it says air seal does anyone know what this is for? It appears to mount in the passengers control panel  

Romeo 84 where you able to get any pics?

Edited by jaybe2

Jaybe2, I would guess it the entry door air seal switch, if that coach is equipped.

Edited by David White

Jason, I drive a 2000 Signature which I thought would be similar but don't have the switch you mentioned. Not from factory anyway. The only air seal I know about is the door seal bladder, All around the door to seal your door. There would be an airline to it in front lower corner of the door frame.