Kongsberg Chassis Control Module CCM mx shop

Bob125

I am in Tennessee and not able to take the coach to Rev in Oregon or Premium Coach Group in AZ.

Does any know of any Kongsberg CCM expertise or shop East of the Mississippi?

My current symptom is I have no Module Active lights on the back of every CCM switch group.  I think there is 9 of them, mostly 3 button modules.

Some functions work and some do not.  I've checked all fuses and reset the system by removing power.

I do have extra switch modules and replaced the first group on each daisy chain but that did not light up the module active lights.

In addition to the CCM switch groups, I also do not have power to the backup monitor and the Kenwood in dash radio/gps/monitor.

Thanks for any help, Bob...

M&M electronics in Ohio might be able to help.

https://www.mmrvelectronics.com/

Likely your problem is with the Eaton multiplex dash master or slave switch modules and/or the associated wiring.  If you are also having issues with the smart wheel controls not working it is likely a bad +5 volt supply from the CCM module and that is fixable with an aux +5 volt supply.

Does the dimmer switch light up all the switches if you press and hold the dimmer switch?

Well, problem is solved.  Thank you Frank for your input.

Just before certain parts of the CCM quit working, I had a Battery Disconnect relay go bad (some call this the salesman switch relay).  This is the second relay to go bad, so based on my research, a lot of people bypass the relay and not use the battery disconnect switch.  So, that's what I did.  I did not connect that certain parts of the CCM quit working right after that.  So, tonight I installed a new battery disconnect relay back in and the CCM is now all working.  I can't believe this.  How could connecting the battery directly and not going through the relay affect the CCM?

The only thing I can figure are the two white signal wires attached to the battery disconnect relay.  They are labeled solenoid open and solenoid closed.  Possibly because these two signal wires were not connected, the system detected a break in signal and caused certain parts to quit working.

Long story, but wanted to post in case future Monacoers that may have CCM trouble.

Thx, Bob...

IMG_0780.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 12:44 AM, Bob125 said:

Well, problem is solved.  Thank you Frank for your input.

Just before certain parts of the CCM quit working, I had a Battery Disconnect relay go bad (some call this the salesman switch relay).  This is the second relay to go bad, so based on my research, a lot of people bypass the relay and not use the battery disconnect switch.  So, that's what I did.  I did not connect that certain parts of the CCM quit working right after that.  So, tonight I installed a new battery disconnect relay back in and the CCM is now all working.  I can't believe this.  How could connecting the battery directly and not going through the relay affect the CCM?

The only thing I can figure are the two white signal wires attached to the battery disconnect relay.  They are labeled solenoid open and solenoid closed.  Possibly because these two signal wires were not connected, the system detected a break in signal and caused certain parts to quit working.

Long story, but wanted to post in case future Monacoers that may have CCM trouble.

Thx, Bob...

IMG_0780.jpg

Sent you a PM Bob