Looking for some help, no power in coach

ncsteve

Everything was find this morning, got back and no power inside, no lights, no ac nothing. Checked incoming power and all good, no faults and 120v on both legs. Have 120v at main breaker. Is there something I should check next? The intellitec panel has no lights on. Does anyone know where that power comes from? 04 Monaco Knight. Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

12 minutes ago, redstickbill said:

Sounds like the battery disconnect (salesman switch) near the entrance door has been accidentally turned off, been there, done that.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

That acts/seems like what it is, but moving the switch up or down does not make a difference. Is is there a way to bypass that switch to double check?  Thanks folks for replying quickly.

4 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

If the Battery Cutoff Switch has not been accidentally turned off then the solenoid relay that the switch activates has failed and needs to be bypassed.

Any idea where this would be located? Or what it look like. Thanks

Guest Jester1

White Rogers Solenoid is what your looking for. I had same issue on our 2000 Dynasy. You can jump across the post temporarily to see which solenoid it is. Should be two near the salesman switches at the back of coach and there is additional ones up front that deal with just chassis related I believe. Make sure to replace with same voltage. 

Also a shout out to all on this site! I found threads that helped me figure hire it out.👍

73BEAEB7-35AD-42D5-AFDA-DF5979CCE761.png

I had this happen on my 95 Dynasty.  The solenoid should be on the firewall in the back engine bay under the bed.... at least that is where mine is.  If you have someone flip the switch back and forth in the front while you are back there, sometimes you can here it try to click.  I have had success lightly tapping on it to get it to engage.  After a while I just disconnected it as I could not train everyone not to hit it when they were carrying stuff through the doorway.

Thanks everyone!  Mine is located in the electrical panel under the driver’s window. The 5 amp fuse was blown. So I figured easy fix, replace fuse. Nope! What was weird was when I unhooked the small purple wire, lights came on. To be on the safe side I just removed it and bolts the wires together. From the date on the btm it appears it had been changed before. Figure that is an issue that won’t be a problem down the road now

THANKS for everyone’s quick replies!! I appreciate it! We are in Ouray,CO until Friday when we head back to NC. I was sweating things for a minute lol

SteveA0AF7980-E76C-4287-8F4B-A208B040438F.thumb.jpeg.6c1adbdfb1660b9c481629a6092f69be.jpeg

8DCB33B8-62A7-4228-87FF-B5BFE9F68529.thumb.jpeg.6c465ce63313d56c4933e9e6026a3cbb.jpeg

526FE110-79C0-44CF-9725-11233DB78183.thumb.jpeg.3a6fabd52eebe34cb0cd4d076f716f6a.jpeg

Guest Jester1

Steve,

Replace the solenoid as soon as you can. Solenoids are a form of circuit protection. The fact the fuse was blown is that there was a high draw somewhere ( aka a possible ground fault)

Ouray is a favorite place. Visit 2x a year.