Electrical tech needed

Flew back to Portland to pick up my 09 Dynasty which had an electrical issue. The engine will stop randomly and show codes check engine, stop engine, and ATC. The shop I took it to has changed out both fuel filters, replaced the throttle position sensor, cleaned several connectors that showed some corrosion. They test drove it 30 miles without issue. I left the shop and It quit twice on me within 5 miles. It’s been in the shop since Memorial Day. I’m not taking it back there. They did their best but didn’t solve the problem. I’m looking for a tech somewhere in Oregon with great tech skills that you folks would highly recommend. Thanks in advance. 

Theo

Although Sacramento is on my way home, I was hoping to get over the Siskiyou's without stalling out. I’m starting to wonder if it indeed might be the ECM. I’ve tried the REV group but it seems you can’t phone them directly. Calls go to Indiana and one needs to send a request for service online. Been a few hours now and haven’t heard anything from them. I might try Oregon motor coach or Elite RV. If I have no satisfaction from them I’ll take it to Sacramento. Thanks, John.

Theo

I would take to Colburg OR to the west coast REV service center.

I had a cummins authorized mechanic replace my ecm in Arcada Ca. quite an education, {$3,500}. After 1000 miles, no cruse control  or pac break. Took it to cummins mechanic in Phoenix, they said replace the TPS {$ 600}. Still no cruse {off and on}. After 2 years of cruse and pac break working off and on I took it to Sacramento Truck Center who specialize in in motorhomes {hard to find those that do this but be sure you do}. Motorhomes have a significantly different electronic engineering and the average cummings mechanic will not have the specialized experience which is why they all hate to work on our rigs. Over 20 years I have maybe 6 or 7 cummings mechanics work on my rig {only electronics as I am a licensed aircraft mechanic and do everything else myself } Sac has a mechanic that has specialized in motorhomes for 20 plus years, the best I have seen.-- John M  PS, problem, bad ground intermit malfunction, hard to find.