Wiring Diagrams For 2003 Holiday Rambler Scepter 40 PST

David K

Does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the 2003 Holiday Rambler Scepter 40 PST?  I checked the library and can only find diagrams for the 2003 Windsor.

According to the list I found Camelot and Scepter are similar.

Just now, Dr4Film said:

Didn't the Camelot come out much later than the Scepter?

Ive  been trying to Fact check that in the HR website

5 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Didn't the Camelot come out much later than the Scepter?

2003 shows a Camelot but no Windsor till 2004. But Ive seen 02 and 03 Windsor diagrams, so clueless.

Edited by Gary M
More info found

Just now, Dr4Film said:

Gary, I own a 2002 Windsor and know for a fact that there are earlier ones before that.

NADA states that the Windsor started in 1995.

Yes but I see no windsor in monaco site for 2003 only. Not sure of REV accuracy and that shows Camelot first year. 

1 minute ago, Dr4Film said:

Gary, you can't trust any post-Monaco owner for accuracy of their information. They wanted to destroy the brand and that's exactly what they did.

Fred White (RIP) owned a 2004 or 2005 Monaco Windsor after he sold his 2002 Windsor.

Going thru the Nada site 03 is first year for Camelot. So for that year what is Scepter equal too? Windsor or Camelot for David to try for schematics?

Well in our files there is a 2004 Imperial, Scepter, Camelot wiring diagram. Also 2003 Windsor/ Imperial diagram.

When I look at the 2003 Windsor diagrams, there is no three slide version (one passenger side and two driver's side) in the diagrams.  So, I am suspect the 2003 Windsor diagrams will be accurate.

1 hour ago, David K said:

When I look at the 2003 Windsor diagrams, there is no three slide version (one passenger side and two driver's side) in the diagrams.  So, I am suspect the 2003 Windsor diagrams will be accurate.

Your Scepter floorplan is just like the 03 Camelot PST. Unfortunately there is no 03 Windsor brochure to look at on REV’s website. Hopefully someone out there has drawings for your coach or the 03 Camelot. The Camelot may be your better choice. Ill keep my eye out for one.

Guest Ray Davis
2 hours ago, David K said:

I have an 03 Windsor PST with the slide arrangement you described.   So don't rule the Windsor out for that reason.    Even if you find the diagram for your coach I'm not  at all sure they will match exactly.

2 hours ago, Ray Davis said:

I have an 03 Windsor PST with the slide arrangement you described.   So don't rule the Windsor out for that reason.    Even if you find the diagram for your coach I'm not  at all sure they will match exactly.

So Ray

Are the drawings in our files for the 03 accurate to your coach? So maybe the 03 Windsor,03 Camelot and 03 Scepter are close for that year?