Portable supplemental braking unit

Take look at the RVI3 auxiliary brake system. I have been using one for over six years and never a problem. Small, light and easy to set up,LESS THAN A MINUTE. Great customer service also.

• Like 1

I have had a RVIBrake-2 System for a number of years and just recently sold it on Craigslist as I found a used upgraded RVIBrake-3 for sale locally.

They are the most user friendly very light and portable plus only a few minutes to setup and take down.

Plus it is far less expensive than the bulky Blue-Ox Patriot. You won't be disappointed with the quality and performance of the RVIBrake System no matter whether you have version 2 or 3.

Edited by Dr4Film

1 hour ago, Dr4Film said:

I have had a RVIBrake-2 System for a number of years and just recently sold it on Craigslist as I found a used upgraded RVIBrake-3 for sale locally.

They are the most used friendly very light and portable plus only a few minutes to setup and take down.

Plus it is far less expensive than the bulky Blue-Ox Patriot. You won't be disappointed with the quality and performance of the RVIBrake System no matter whether you have version 2 or 3.

Do you have the command center?

Gary 05 AMB DST