Keys made

I have another question about keys for you guys. I still don't have keys for the lower bay doors and I had the back plastic plate off one today and noticed an electric actuator on the lock itself. I thought the wires going into the door were for the sensors for the slides. Apparently this coach has electric locks. How would you go about replacing that "key fob" for the locks? Would that even be possible ?

14 minutes ago, Flyinhy said:

I have another question about keys for you guys. I still don't have keys for the lower bay doors and I had the back plastic plate off one today and noticed an electric actuator on the lock itself. I thought the wires going into the door were for the sensors for the slides. Apparently this coach has electric locks. How would you go about replacing that "key fob" for the locks? Would that even be possible ?

Are they electric locks or sensors to Alert yiu a door is open before you drive off? Mines not upper crust so don’t have them but heard others talk about them 

4 minutes ago, JDCrow said:

Are they electric locks or sensors to Alert yiu a door is open before you drive off? Mines not upper crust so don’t have them but heard others talk about them 

They're definitely lock actuators. I'll take a pick tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Wow....that key must have been poorly made or had some physical abuse done to it in the past.

I would have never though that a barrel key would break like that.

Thanks for the photo.

I think it was just pressed in with nothing holding it secure.  

2 hours ago, JDCrow said:

Mine are Tri-mark locks, they are available on Amazon.  I am not sure how to match the locks to the remotes.  My controller is in the space under passengers cup holder.

2 hours ago, Flyinhy said:

I see on the schematics a switch but I don't know where that switch is at. I'll be playing "where's waldo" tomorrow. 

My 05 Safari Gazelle has a key pad by the entry door.  I believe it is directly behind in the wall, but I am not really sure.

2 hours ago, Trinidaddave said:

My 05 Safari Gazelle has a key pad by the entry door.  I believe it is directly behind in the wall, but I am not really 

Just went through all the paperwork I have on this coach. I found a hard plastic card in the bottom of the paperwork file case ....."Ford keyless entry" permanent code......