Wind noise coming from the windshield

tomevansfl

When we bought our Diplomat, the dealer installed a residential style refrigerator.  I don't know, but I think they took one side of the windshield out to pass the fridge through.  The noise is very annoying, especially to the co-pilot. Once at a dump station I jacked up the curb-side of the RV to help with flow.  The noise went away until I made a 90 degree turn at an intersection and the rear wheel dropped into a deep mud-hole.  Then it seemed to immediately return.

Is this something that could be corrected by re-installing the windshield?  Or does this mean I have another, more serious, problem?

Just now, klcdenver said:

Windshield is not installed correctly. I would have it reinstalled by someone who knows what they are doing before it pops out. You will also probably be getting water leakage and damage.

Haven't noticed any leaking, but that doesn't mean it isn't.  I kind of suspected it just needs re-installation.

Anyone know of a windshield company that does RV windshields in Orlando, FL?

Just now, Wrayj1 said:

Google RV windhield repairs in your area, read reviews to see quality of work.

Thought someone might have experience with someone in Orlando.  Looking at reviews is not the same as personal feedback from someone with the same brand of RV.