Monacoers Member Assistance

Dr4Film

I am searching for someone who may live in the area nearby Pass Christian Mississippi not far off the I-10 freeway who is coming to Florida for the the winter or part of the winter OR who is attending the Monacoers Gathering in February.

I am searching for someone who can pickup some RV parts and transport them to Florida.

Please send me a private message so I can explain more of what I am trying to accomplish.

Thanks so much!

Richard my wife and I are going to the Monacoers Gathering in February. We will be coming from the Houston area. and will be taking Interstate 10. That will put us vert close to Pass Christian Mississippi. If you still need someone to help I would be willing to make the stop to help. 

You may not remember me but you were the first Monacoer to provide me with help when I first got my Camelot. If you still need the help please let me know...

Dave Elsner

2004 Camelot PST

Reno NV

• Like 2

On 11/18/2021 at 11:36 PM, dl_racing427 said:

What a great group.
It's so nice to see people helping each other out.
America needs more of this.  🙏

This is a good group, I've been enjoying it and have learned lots of useful information here. I don't like talking politics but our basic system of government since the founding is 2 party's. So many these days just want one, and debate has become blood sport for many. I think one party rule or autocracy is the wrong way to go, we HAVE to find ways to compromise and think about what's good for all people, not just those whose party happens to be in power at the time. Yes majority rules and lets put faith back into our voting systems and try to remember the days when all of those people with the looney conspiracy theories were marginalized by the rest of us instead of given mainstream credibility.  And that is all I will say about that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BigNick said:

This is a good group, I've been enjoying it and have learned lots of useful information here. I don't like talking politics but our basic system of government since the founding is 2 party's. So many these days just want one, and debate has become blood sport for many. I think one party rule or autocracy is the wrong way to go, we HAVE to find ways to compromise and think about what's good for all people, not just those whose party happens to be in power at the time. Yes majority rules and lets put faith back into our voting systems and try to remember the days when all of those people with the looney conspiracy theories were marginalized by the rest of us instead of given mainstream credibility.  And that is all I will say about that.

Nick S.

Discussing your political opinion is not allowed on monacoers.org.

See "GUIDELINES" here: https://www.monacoers.org/guidelines/

Edited by Mel S - '96 Safari

22 hours ago, BigNick said:

See what I mean by blood sport 

Yep. That's the one thing I don't like about this group, but I do know why they have that policy.
You always get that one person who just can't disagree without resorting to name-calling and such, so it's just easier to shut them down from the beginning. 😉

37 minutes ago, dl_racing427 said:

Yep. That's the one thing I don't like about this group, but I do know why they have that policy.
You always get that one person who just can't disagree without resorting to name-calling and such, so it's just easier to shut them down from the beginning. 😉

The fellas not a mod as far as I can see.  I guess he didn't like my position on a 2 party system, fair elections and compromise.  I guess my position on disagreeing with autocracy wasn't taken very well either. And, apparently me saying anything about looney conspiracy theorist didn't meet with his opinions.  Oh well. 

• Like 1

Guest Ray Davis
1 hour ago, BigNick said:

apparently me saying anything about looney conspiracy theorist didn't meet with his opinions.

Hey, wait a min. the conspiracies on my side are not loonies,  now those conspiracy guys on the other side there's your loonies.  🎯

Maybe you been hanging around Dealy Plaza waiting for JFK Jr to show up? Probably best to not believe in any conspiracy theory, doesn't matter which side your on..

17 minutes ago, Ray Davis said:

Hey, wait a min. the conspiracies on my side are not loonies,  now those conspiracy guys on the other side there's your loonies.  🎯

Guest Ray Davis
36 minutes ago, BigNick said:

Maybe you been hanging around Dealy Plaza waiting for JFK Jr to show up? Probably best to not believe in any conspiracy theory, doesn't matter which side your on..

I wasn't picking on ya,  I was joking, having fun,  making light of it all  I agree with you except about conspiracies,  you know there are conspiracies.  People conspire        all the time.

Mel is a long time member here, he's not a mod and hardly ever chimes in, but you woke , can I use woke    you woke him up & he dug out the rule book that's all.

This probably should end so I'm done.

He didn't like me commenting on our democracy,  and the facts.  All the goop heads running around so he threw rules at me. Whatever...I ain't woke, I'm just another dip sheet trying to see my way threw all this BS. Btw, prove it!! And, don't forget, the aliens are watching.

15 minutes ago, Ray Davis said:

I wasn't picking on ya,  I was joking, having fun,  making light of it all  I agree with you except about conspiracies,  you know there are conspiracies.  People conspire        all the time.

Mel is a long time member here, he's not a mod and hardly ever chimes in, but you woke , can I use woke    you woke him up & he dug out the rule book that's all.

This probably should end so I'm done.

• Like 1