Leak inside coach

I have a leak (very small) inside my 2004 Monaco Signature about 4=6 inch's from the passenger A piler.  I thought it was from the windshield gasket but it's not.  could it be coming from the entry door awning?  It only leaks when it rains hard.

You will have to do a very careful inspection of all seams and remove old sealant, clean, and Dicor and / or Eternabond to seal it all up.  This is critical and can't wait as water can total the RV when neglected.  If you see a little leak, it's really much bigger.

We have a 2006 Signature had a similar leak with heavy rain thought it was the door awning but it turned out to be the front mount on the large roof awning. Oregon Motor Coach scrapped and resealed the area around the mount with self leveling sealer and at the same time put a good bead on the door awning top seam for future protection. Inspection of all other mounts on both roof awnings was fine. They created a water pool in the front right corner and ran a hose up their for 20 minutes to test it. Problem solved.

Thank you all so much for the advise!  I do realize any leak is not good!  While the marker light appears to be good I haven't taken it a part yet.  While I'm on the ladder I'll look at that as well as the awning gasket!  New to forum and your all a huge help!

A water leak is more a process of elimination. It could be traveling several feet from actual entery point to where you see it come out. The three I dealt with took 2-3 attempts before I finally got them corrected. Frustrating but very important to correct. Good luck.