Fuse/Power to Goose Neck/MAP light on DRIVERSIDE Console

In the process of replacing the light bulb in the "Goose Neck" Map Light (per label on the positive wire) I blew the fuse to the MAP light.  I have checked every fuse in the electrical bay and all are good. I can find nothing else electrical on the dash that does not work.

Any ideas appreciated.

Ron 

Bill, This is a goose neck/flexable map light located on the driver side console, not the ceiling overhead map light.  The one in the ceiling works properly but rotating the headlight switch on the dash.

Thanks, Ron

On our 2003 HR Imperial,drivers front side basement door it contains fuses there is a black cover unscrew the three plastic wing nuts to re move cover,on the back of that cover should have fuse diagram,if you look closely you should see on the fuse panel showing for map lights and goose although it doesn’t say goose neck,don’t know if that will help,but most Monaco rigs are pretty much the same,not saying they are but give it a try. 

41 minutes ago, Ron Shantos said:

Bill, This is a goose neck/flexable map light located on the driver side console, not the ceiling overhead map light.  The one in the ceiling works properly but rotating the headlight switch on the dash.

Thanks, Ron

Ron, I was talking about a gooseneck flexible map light located on the driver side console. I thought that’s what I said. I don’t have one in the ceiling. 

When you say door handle, are you talking about the LIGHT in the door handle?   Just for information, the gooseneck map light at the passenger seat console works.   I don’t recall ever seeing a 12v breaker box in bedroom.  I will look for one. Thanks

12 hours ago, Ron Shantos said:

When you say door handle, are you talking about the LIGHT in the door handle?   Just for information, the gooseneck map light at the passenger seat console works.   I don’t recall ever seeing a 12v breaker box in bedroom.  I will look for one. Thanks

Yes, I mean a door handle light. Our interior 12v fuse box is in the last driver side bedroom overhead cabinet, cut into the rear wall. Since we are years apart, likely not the same as yours. Just an idea.