On my 08 Monaco Camelot, ISL400.. my DPF plugged up.Luckily at home day after return from Arizona.First half cleaned up easily.DPF not so much ,had it baked ,hope he did a good job.New gaskets 20$ each online,60$ each Napa.A little more power now maybe.No warning light.Question after reading many reviews,one person had first part of egr plugged.Removed carbon,reported noticeable power increase.Any thoughts-videos.80,ooo miles on coach 

46 minutes ago, TommyL said:

Thanks JD that’s exactly what I’d like to do.Wish I’d seen this before the 325$ bake an gaskets.I’m just a nut an bolt mechanic and computer illiterate.Maybe I can still learn!

So I’ve done a few of my trucks and family trucks. It’s not “hard” it’s really time consuming and contorting oneself. 

That said, that was pickups. You might have more room, but you are working underneath. Super careful with airbags/ jacks etc. Double, triple, check that you are safe. I have not looked at you tube to see if there is a video on this. 

Keep us posted if you go this route 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 11:05 AM, TommyL said:

Thanks JD that’s exactly what I’d like to do.Wish I’d seen this before the 325$ bake an gaskets.I’m just a nut an bolt mechanic and computer illiterate.Maybe I can still learn!

I spent $1500 to have mine done.

On 3/8/2022 at 10:54 AM, 96 EVO said:

Mine did an active regen last time out.

I was getting concerned as it had been quite a while, but, I guess with the low miles due to the pandemic.........

Regents run about every 100 hrs of operation.

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Regents run about every 100 hrs of operation.

Yeah, I just read that on here a few weeks ago.

I'll have to check the Alladin screen next time I start her up. I'm pretty sure it displays engine hours.