No power to passenger headlights

2004 Signature Castle III, 45’ Series 60.

Drivers side headlights work, passenger side has no power and bulbs are good!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you, 

Ed H.

5 minutes ago, Tom Whitlow said:

We have the same problem except neither of our headlights work.  Our coach had been at Lazydays (Tampa) for two months now to get this problem resolved and fixed.  Must be a really hard job, huh?

Ron P.  2004 Monaco Executive 

I had a similar problem withmylights.  Don't remember which low beam or high beam but i couldn't get pass inspection.   Replaced the controller, , etc..  I took it to a heavy truck repair shop. .

The repair shop rigged up something that causes me to now have daylight running lights for my low beam and high beam work as normal. 

We it turn the key or turn the coach on the lights come on.

Tom Whitlow, sorry they’ve had your coach for so long, but it definitely should not take much time to correct the problem.

POWERSLTC, thank you for the information, sounds like you got your monies worth.

Vito, thank you for sharing the headlights schematic. I will check it out and let the group know how it goes.

Thank you all,

Ed H.

• 3 weeks later...

NO POWER TO PASSENGER SIDE HEADLIGHTS - Fixed!!!

Removed circuit board for passenger side headlights. Soldered jumper wire from the power supply on the back of the board to the right hand relay and all lights work again, as they should.

2004 Monaco Signature 45’ Castle III

Ed