Looking for Pre-Purchase Inspector in Bushnell, FL Area

My daughter and her significant other, who live in the Tampa area, are looking to buy their first RV and have found a class A motorhome they are interested in that's located near Bushnell, FL. Does anyone know of a good pre-purchase inspector in that area?? I'm up in Maryland, and can't be of much assistance.  

Thanks in advance.

AlanC2

2002 Windsor PST

IF appropriate, i would contact the Mfg. of the coach, and ask who is/was the Warranty service Rv entity for that product. Hire a tech, and pay the tech for an inspection. better eyes, and easier to communicate with. I have been hearing about numerous terrible inspections by certified inspectors from nvia.com Just my 3 cents worth.  

I have an excellent Rv Buy/Sell Checklist i can email to anyone . Send me your email address if you want it @ ackermanenter@aol.com

God luck with your decision and the purchase process.

Alan, my 2002 Windsor which has now been sold was inspected by an excellent NRVIA inspector out of South Daytona. He was hired by the buyer whio is presently driving the coach back to New Jersey.

I was very impressed with him except for some stuff about the slide seals that didn't make any sense to me.

Don't know if he would travel to Bushnell or not.

Here is his contact information.

Gerry's Premier RV Inspections | Your Road to Happy Camping (gerryspremierrvinspections.com)

1 hour ago, Dr4Film said:

Alan, my 2002 Windsor which has now been sold was inspected by an excellent NRVIA inspector out of South Daytona. He was hired by the buyer whio is presently driving the coach back to New Jersey.

I was very impressed with him except for some stuff about the slide seals that didn't make any sense to me.

Don't know if he would travel to Bushnell or not.

Here is his contact information.

Gerry's Premier RV Inspections | Your Road to Happy Camping (gerryspremierrvinspections.com)

Thanks Richard. I'll forward his information to my daughter.

AlanC2

2002 Windsor PST

• Like 1