Bedroom AC Will not keep running

05 Navigator, Bedroom AC Will come on and turn off after about 15 seconds. When I put it on fan mode it does the same thing fan will run for 15 seconds and then shut off.

There is a system that will not let the bedroom AC run when I am operating the washing machine. It is acting like that may be the problem? There is an automatic energy select switch by intellitec behind the washing machine that clicks every time it turns on and off. Not sure if this is the problem but if it is figured I could bypass it somehow? Thanks for any suggestions.

20220612_182759.jpg

https://www.monacoers.org/topic/4401-2007-dynasty-queen-zone-1-ac-has-no-power/

Go to the above thread.  It explains what the Intellitec module does and also gives some alternatives to eliminate it….or how to trouble shoot it.  Failure is a common occurrence.

Thank you for the help. Got it working now. Switched the primary and secondary wires in the intellitec switch.  So that was the problem.  Will order a new control box for 80 dollars.  Can do this myself, site saved me from a service call again😊

• Like 1

I,m having the same problem with my 2007 dynasty , What I found is both rear a/c and washer share the same 20 amp breaker , My question is I have a blank in the 110 electric panel , If I put the a/c on its own breaker will the intellitec switch,  still cut out the washer since its down stream of the breaker box,?  

13 hours ago, hbr509 said:

I,m having the same problem with my 2007 dynasty , What I found is both rear a/c and washer share the same 20 amp breaker , My question is I have a blank in the 110 electric panel , If I put the a/c on its own breaker will the intellitec switch,  still cut out the washer since its down stream of the breaker box,?  

From a practicality standpoint, you can't do what you want.  The task of getting a piece of Romex from the location of the Intellitec control would be, IMHO, a nightmare....especially snaking to the main panel. NOW....that is my take from looking at pictures and such. 

BUT, the Intellitec switch is the "DECIDER".  It decides WHO gets power....and only ONE will get power....so that is why there is a SINGLE breaker.  Read the thread posted.  There are options for rewiring...but the tedious task of getting the feed to the washer would be daunting.  NOW, if you have a spare breaker and can easily run a new piece of 12-2 w G Romex from the Washer outlet to the panel...then yes that would work. If you draw out the wiring....the line from the breaker goes to the bed or wherever the Intellitec is.  THEN, there are TWO lines....one goes up, magically, to the AC J box in the rear AC and the other snakes and slithers all the way back, presumbably, to the Washer outlet....

Hope that makes sense.  In a HOME, maybe....but in the contorted sandwich and foam walls and such...a nightmare....but many folks are creative and do things that we mere mortals run screaming into the night....LOL