2006 monaco holiday rambler ground for aladdin.

bigbhb

Looking for the ground for the Aladdin.the pic comes and goes for the camera and is jumping with lines.That is why I think it is the ground.Any help at all would be appreciated.Sometimes it works fine.
thank you.
2006 holiday rambler endeavor.

If you suspect a ground and know what wire it is but just cannot follow it you should be able to substitute your own. 

Chasing wires is not a lot of fun. A good headlight and patience helps. Sometimes searching after dark with a headlight helps as well. 

13 hours ago, bigbhb said:

Looking for the ground for the Aladdin.the pic comes and goes for the camera and is jumping with lines.That is why I think it is the ground.Any help at all would be appreciated.Sometimes it works fine.
thank you.
2006 holiday rambler endeavor.

The Aladdin system consists of modules or components that are tied together via RS485 data busses.  Any corrupt data from modules or components can cause your camera to display jumping lines.  You need to remove each module or component one by one until the jumping lines go away.  

2 hours ago, Chuck B 2004 Windsor said:

You need to remove each module or component one by one until the jumping lines go away.  

Following this thread.  Not sure my issue is the same.  But my Weldex monitor will be wavy when displaying the Aladdin engine info and cameras when I first start up the engine.  Give it about 10 minutes and all lines and waviness goes away.  

I was thinking that it is just a monitor going bad and needing replacement?