Radiator Hoses, 05 Sig ISM

13 hours ago, Bob Nodine said:

"Below is a link to the Dayco website but they only list the Detroit engine for the Signature. Don't know what is going on with that.

http://www.daycoproducts.com/parts?category_id=1136&year=2005&make=114&modeltype=27&model=3313&description=12611"

I checked the Dayco website yesterday.  They only list the DD for the 05 SIg (and Exec), although that year the ISM was standard and ISX  was an option.   I then checked the site for the 06 SIg (& Exec); they list hoses for only the ISX version.  For the 04 SIg, they list the DD.

Finally, for the 04 Exec they list hoses for the ISM (only).  They list hoses for the 03 Sig with ISM also.  Not sure which to go by

I wrote Dayco,.  If they give an answer I'll post it here..

Edited by rpasetto
typo

I don't know if the 05 Navigator with the ISM is the same but I replaced all my hoses by taking them over to NAPA and matching them up in their book.   I called REV group first for one of the formed hoses and they gave me a price of $64 then told me it was obsolete.  I asked for the part number and they told me they sold parts so could not give me the number.   So I asked to buy the part and was again told it was obsolete.  Those folks are useless.   The formed hose was purchased from NAPA for about $13.   All the hoses I purchased were a bit long at one end or the other and had to be trimmed to match exactly.   My coach is in storage along with the records.  I will go to it in the next few days and look up the invoices.

1 hour ago, pcpronze said:

I don't know if the 05 Navigator with the ISM is the same but I replaced all my hoses by taking them over to NAPA and matching them up in their book.   I called REV group first for one of the formed hoses and they gave me a price of $64 then told me it was obsolete.  I asked for the part number and they told me they sold parts so could not give me the number.   So I asked to buy the part and was again told it was obsolete.  Those folks are useless.   The formed hose was purchased from NAPA for about $13.   All the hoses I purchased were a bit long at one end or the other and had to be trimmed to match exactly.   My coach is in storage along with the records.  I will go to it in the next few days and look up the invoices.

Thanks, That would be good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just went to the coach and here are the NAPA  part numbers for the hoses that I used on a 2005 Navigator with the ISM.

NAPA part No.            Quanity

8013                                        1ea

7224                                         1 ea

7905                                         3ea

The hoses will have to be trimmed for length on one end or another but they fit the bends exactly.    I believe these are what the original hoses were made from.   Good luck and stay safe.

Thanks, 

I wound up taking measurements.  It turned out that the Lower hoses were the same as Gates specifies for the DD60 on an 05 Sig.  Posting this info here as it may help someone else out. 

Radiator hoses Dayco (for DD) Gates Equivalent
Lower - Pipe To Engine 71736 21302 or NAPA 7722

Lower - Pipe To Radiator (lbl 72139) 72140 20397 or 

The Upper hoses measured differently than the hoses in Dayco's spec for the DD,  The ISM hoses are:

Upper - Pipe To Engine
Upper - Pipe To Radiator ??? 23795 or