Drawer slide retention

I’m having troubles with the drawer in front of the passenger seat in our coach, every once in a while it will pop open and slide out while going down the road, I wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

I took the drawer out the other day and discovered that there’s a rubber stopper/retention piece on the back of the drawer slide that keeps it closed that over time is showing some wear, what are other folks doing to correct the problem? 
 I looked on KV’s website a bit but didn’t find any parts for the repair, realistically I just need the stopper/ retention pieces for a fix. 
  I could bend those tabs in a bit but it gets tough to reinstall the slides if the drawer is removed and it’s not really a long term repair for the issue.

E40651A9-0A40-495B-B452-F71352F291ED.jpeg

A410A70E-2AC6-4F49-8B1D-8D2170B4175A.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Jdw12345 said:

I’m having troubles with the drawer in front of the passenger seat in our coach, every once in a while it will pop open and slide out while going down the road, I wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

I took the drawer out the other day and discovered that there’s a rubber stopper/retention piece on the back of the drawer slide that keeps it closed that over time is showing some wear, what are other folks doing to correct the problem? 
 I looked on KV’s website a bit but didn’t find any parts for the repair, realistically I just need the stopper/ retention pieces for a fix. 
  I could bend those tabs in a bit but it gets tough to reinstall the slides if the drawer is removed and it’s not really a long term repair for the issue.

E40651A9-0A40-495B-B452-F71352F291ED.jpeg

A410A70E-2AC6-4F49-8B1D-8D2170B4175A.jpeg

I have had similar issues but mine turned out to be that the catch for the latch had gotten loose or was not adjusted correctly. 

On 11/28/2022 at 10:19 AM, thomasgibbens said:

I have had similar issues but mine turned out to be that the catch for the latch had gotten loose or was not adjusted correctly. 

X2 for me. I do have the issue with the cup holder slide drawer. It slides out a lot, never really looked at a serious fix other than a pc of Velcro. 

Monaco put 2 of the plastic drawer clips in the cup holder drawer.  One to hold it open, the other to hold it closed.  Mine were always either breaking or out of alignment.  I took the entire assembly apart and added magnets to hold the drawer closed and opened.  Now the drawer stay put, open or closed.  One big improvement now is when the drawer is open, it comes out much further and when the magnet locks the drawer open, it makes the drawer MUCH more secure.    My wife will set snacks or her cell phone on the shelf besides a water bottle or coffee cup.