Deep Armrest Cup Holder - aftermarket

Last year I bought a deep armrest cup holder on this forum.  Well my wife and I received Yeti Cups from our daughter.  Now my wife wants her own deep cup holder.  Any of you folks know where I can find one or does anyone have one to sell.  As usual I thank all of you for all of your help, tips and information.

Edited by Larry Maida

I posted a design for a 3D cupholder on the forum and it is saved in the folder on the web site. You should be able to find it there. 
It was designed to make use of the existing bezel trim and has space if the cupholder is too tight. The diameter was selected to fit my water bottle and is deep enough for most containers but not too deep for a regulator soda can.

Let me know if you need additional assistance getting the design. Printing the cupholder will be up to you.

Edited by Martinvz
Apologies, the cupholder is for a fixed position and not an arm rest. However, you did not specify if it is a chair armrest or a fixed one.

Have 2 of these in use.  One on the Bedroom wall next to the side with NO NIGHT STAND and one up front for DW.  These are sturdy.  Amazon may have them.  They fold up nicely when not in use and don't protrude out and look "neat".  Others have used other options....but I had these in two boats for over 20 years and now have 2 in the MH.  my GOTO....

https://www.westmarine.com/west-marine-folding-cup-holders-P015_454_003_502.html

Thank you gentlemen. The armrest I referred to was in the pilot area.  They are built in armrests and the cup folder from the manufacturer fits into the arerest but is very shallow.  I bought an aftermarket on this forum which was identifal to the original cup holder except it was almost twice as deep and accomodated the Yeti travel cup.

1 hour ago, Larry Maida said:

Thank you gentlemen. The armrest I referred to was in the pilot area.  They are built in armrests and the cup folder from the manufacturer fits into the arerest but is very shallow.  I bought an aftermarket on this forum which was identifal to the original cup holder except it was almost twice as deep and accomodated the Yeti travel cup.

Larry,

The cup holder came from me.  I believe it was one of the injection molded cupholders I had purchased, then decided to design my own for 3-D printing.  They are too deep for the center console, but work fine in the built-in armrests.  Here is where I originally purchased it from:

https://greatrvideas.com/products/tiffin-cupholder

I have a 3-D printed design that actually fits a little better, but ends up being weak where the lip attaches to the cup.  I got sidetracked and never was able to upgrade the design.  Now that Debbie is healthy and I’m semi-retired, I’ll take another look.  I also need to look at @Martinvz’s design - he may have already perfected it.

You might try https://greatrvideas.com/products/tiffin-cupholder?ref=18bbe181-2b43-4124-ba7f-ab8a73dec496&utm_name=Homes for the troops&utm_source=Youtube. This may be the one that Larry is talking about.

These are 3-D printed and will fit a Monaco.  I bought one to replace the shallow one that came with the coach from Monaco, and it fit great on the Driver's console.  Just be aware they don't have one with the visor switch for the passenger's side.

1 minute ago, tomevansfl said:

You might try https://greatrvideas.com/products/tiffin-cupholder?ref=18bbe181-2b43-4124-ba7f-ab8a73dec496&utm_name=Homes for the troops&utm_source=Youtube. This may be the one that Larry is talking about.

These are 3-D printed and will fit a Monaco.  I bought one to replace the shallow one that came with the coach from Monaco, and it fit great on the Driver's console.  Just be aware they don't have one with the visor switch for the passenger's side.

Oops, looks like they are sold out.

Thank you very much Scotty as well as the other members who offered their assistance.  I will follow up with this lead.  The cupholder I got from you is perfect.  I assume that the only thing I will need to do to the pass side cup holder is adapt the shade switch.  Shouldnt be a problem.  Great!  Thanks again!