09 diplomat side cameras

Motox559

I have been searching the internet for days, I recently purchased an 09 diplomat 41SKQ and it’s got side cameras IN the bubble mirror. It’s an odd placement but whatever. My question is this, does anybody else have these and what kind/brand are they? The right side works but the left side doesn’t. I would just go look on my Rv but I am still waiting to take delivery of it from the dealer. Thanks in advance. 

25 minutes ago, Motox559 said:

I have been searching the internet for days, I recently purchased an 09 diplomat 41SKQ and it’s got side cameras IN the bubble mirror. It’s an odd placement but whatever. My question is this, does anybody else have these and what kind/brand are they? The right side works but the left side doesn’t. I would just go look on my Rv but I am still waiting to take delivery of it from the dealer. Thanks in advance. 

Motox

I have the same mirror/camera setup and the same issue.  My curb side works but the road side does not.  I am wondering how it can be tested to see if it is a bad camera, monitor or connection.  I have checked every connection I could find, unplugged and plugged them back with no change. Let me know if you find solutions and I will keep you updated if I make any progress.

I also have a problem with the rear monitor in the bedroom.  It blinks on and off almost like a bad connection but have not been able to make it work.

Daryl

Just now, Daryl Ammons said:

Motox

I have the same mirror/camera setup and the same issue.  My curb side works but the road side does not.  I am wondering how it can be tested to see if it is a bad camera, monitor or connection.  I have checked every connection I could find, unplugged and plugged them back with no change. Let me know if you find solutions and I will keep you updated if I make any progress.

I also have a problem with the rear monitor in the bedroom.  It blinks on and off almost like a bad connection but have not been able to make it work.

Daryl

Back to your question, as far as brand, I am not home where I can look at the make of mirror on mine but as soon as I can I will get back to you on that.

Is this what u are looking for? It’s a Ramco mirror. I have a spare chrome damaged drivers side mirror with camera. Unfortunately it’s in Oregon and I won’t be back till summer.

https://www.ramco-eng.com/A5865DCA-F81D-4EB4-9804-87328C02E97C.thumb.jpeg.4905a027f994e8bd2c2fb234e3c725e3.jpeg

Edited by Gary M