Cruise control issue

Go to solution Solved by Thomas,

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!

I sent in control module, steering wheel buttons and little pc board, the small pc board #3 in the FRB that all had to do with cruise. Sent them to M&M electronics to be tested.. Dang it........ tested good.. So Now we are to wiring or nason switch's.. I have this park brake switch behind the panel next to left arm rest that is for the parking brake.. It looks like someone has been here before, black tape was poorly put on, and second I have 4 wires and the new switch pictured from REV group only has 3 and also if I look up that switch on the nason website it shows 3 contacts.. Does anyone have a picture of there switch with the wires on it.. I am not wanting anyone to remove the panel and take a picture unless you want to, but maybe someone has taken a picture before. I am starting to wonder if there is something not wired right here making the cruise think parking brake is OFF....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Thomas
pictures

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

Update!!!!!!

Electricial gremlin has been found, after 7 months of replacing parts and chasing wires.. it was the coach side connection on the ECM. It was corroded and 3 pins ( all cruise related)  needed to be replaced.. previous owner replaced ecm and didnt get rubber gasket inside right, allowing moisture in.. everything works great now...!!!!!  Thanks for all the ideas and help !!!

• Like 2